Помощ - Търсене - Потребители - Събития
Пълна версия: ЛЮБИМИ ЦИТАТИ ОТ ФИЛМИ
subsunacs.net - Форуми > Други > Дискусии
reDeyeZ
Не видях такава тема, а мисля, че трябва да си имкаме w00t.gif

Любимият ми цитат от "Психо":
Norman Bates: She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?
Marion Crane: Yes. Sometimes just one time can be enough.

1408:
Mike Enslin: Why don't you just kill me?
Room 1408: Because all guests of this hotel enjoy free will, Mr. Enslin.

0ld SCho0l
"Mama always said that life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one." - Scarface
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. " - Scarface
"Keep your fingers out of my soup!" - Две димящи дула

И естествено, най-известната филмова реплика - "Алл бибек" biggrin.gif
Spark
Good news everyone! - Futurama, но който не е гледал не знае за какво става въпрос smile.gif
BadJoker!
Аз си имам 1 нова любима реплика след снощи:

"The darker it gets the more you see." - Heartless
ifancho
Цитат(Spark @ 17 May 2010, 05:37 PM) *
Good news everyone! - Futurama, но който не е гледал не знае за какво става въпрос smile.gif

"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Futurama smile.gif
по-добре да го гледате за да разберете laugh1.gif
reDeyeZ
If I did have a tumor, I would name it Marla. Marla, the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you would stop tonguing it, but you can't.

With a gun in your mouth, you speak only in vowels.

If you wake up at a different time and in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

You are not your job. You are not how much you have in the bank. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking Khakis. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

I'm his smirking revenge, his cold sweat, his raging bile duct, his complete lack of surprise.

FIGHT CLUB, бейби!
slim_shady
They do say, Mrs M, that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain.
They are of course wrong, as you'll soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head.

Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan"
marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Black Adder
User
Аз пък ще споделя нещо забавно на което се хилих много яко.
"Двама мъже и половина":

Цитат
На кой е прекрасното "Бентли" на алеята?
- Опасявам се, че е мое.

Виж ти, приличаш точно на 5-тия ми съпруг.
- Сериозно?

Колко пъти сте била женена?
- Четири.

wub.gif
ifancho
От "Ало, ало":
"Слушайте внимателно, няма да повтарям!" smile.gif
reDeyeZ
Болна съм по Family Guy. Който го е гледал, ще оцени тва:

Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts!
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You don’t know anything about me. (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?
Bad_Nick
Сетих се един голям лаф на Робърт де Ниро от "Анализирай това". Когато се пробва да работи в една пицария и някакви клиенти припираха.
"Имам само две ръце. С коя искаш да те ударя?" smile.gif
Respect_X
Ето няколко от любимия ми филм - Гепи

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Avi: Eighty-six carats.
Rosebud: Where?
Avi: London.
Rosebud: London?
Avi: London.
Avi's Colleague: London?
Avi: Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON.

Brick Top: In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?

Филма е пълен с култови реплики, сценаристите са свършили страхотна работа. smile.gif
Bad_Nick
Темата е хубава, ама хайде да превеждаме репликите на български.
Не всичките ни потребители знаят английски smile.gif
Катя
Моята е от Бъгс Бъни: К`во става, шефе?
User
Цитат(Respect_X @ 25 Jan 2012, 10:50 PM) *
Ето няколко от любимия ми филм - Гепи ....
Филма е пълен с култови реплики, сценаристите са свършили страхотна работа.

good.gif

О, да.... английския хумор е железен, той целия филм е пълен с такива бисери,
и лафовете на Вини Джоунс в "Две гърмящи дула" ме кефят много също,
а и на Джейсън Стахам много му тичаше тая роля в "Гепи" и той лафовете ги бълваше на килограм...
reDeyeZ
"Тате каза, че ще ми купи колело, ама друг път"

Куче в чекмедже

smile.gif))))))))
Iron_Girl
"Ти знаеш ли, че имаш страшни очи ?" - само бате Ламбо, може да го каже по неповторим начин smile.gif , а за филма сигурно се сетихте.

И нещо по-ново : "Nice, a !" от "Мисия Лондон"
Vampire Ji
"Everything happens for a reason" - John Locke от "LOST"
valkoval
Ето нещо и от мен. От филма "Сиско": Умният човек винаги е добра компания.
reDeyeZ
Memorable monologues.
cold
"If your can't fix it, Jack...You gotta stand it." или "Ако не можеш да го поправиш, Джак... трябва да го издържиш." - Brokeback Mountain. Влюбена съм във филма!
Това е "lo-fi" версия на нашия форум. За да видите пълната версия, моля натиснете тук.